Free guide reveals how to get paid the wages and overtime you are owed.
Did your employer fail to pay you for all the hours you worked?
Did they fail to pay you for overtime when you worked more than 40 hours in a week?
Did your employer claim that you were an independent contractor, when you are really an employee?
Did your employer discriminate against you by failing to pay equal pay for equal work?
Did you have to work at home without any additional pay?
Do not let your employer cheat you out of your hard-earned compensation. The law is on your side. Download our free guide to learn how to get paid what you are owed.
Learn How to Get Paid and Protect Your Rights
In Getting Paid: How to Recover Unpaid Wages and Overtime, an experienced employment attorney explains how to protect your rights and get paid all the base and overtime compensation you are owed.
In this free guide, you will learn:
- How to prove your right to overtime compensation when you work more than a 40-hour workweek
- When you are entitled to the prevailing wage under state laws
- How to prove that your employer failed to pay for all the hours you worked
- Your rights to be paid for off-the-clock work before or after your regular shift
- How to figure out if you are an independent contractor or an exempt employee
- Your right to equal pay for equal work
- How to recover all the tips, bonuses, and commissions you should be paid
- How state and federal laws protect you from retaliation
- How to build a case for double damages when your compensation rights are violated
- Our step-by-step process to protect your rights and collect what you are owed
- How to find the best wages and hours attorney for your case
- . . . and MUCH MORE!
We created this guide to empower you with important information that can help you make great decisions, avoid dumb mistakes, and reduce stress levels. Learn from our more than 30 years of experience by downloading this free guide now. There is no cost or obligation..
How to Download Your Free Guide Now
To access this valuable source of information, simply complete this form and click submit. You will receive an email from me with your free download shortly after submitting your request.
Ordering this free guide does not create an attorney-client relationship. We will never sell or trade your information to anyone.