Free guide reveals the truth about your rights to Family and Medical Leave in New York.
If you were denied family or medical leave in New York, you need to download this free guide right now. You may have a claim for money damages, reinstatement, and other remedies.
Many employers make mistakes because they do not understand the family and medical leave laws. Other employers try to cheat you out of your right to paid or unpaid leave just when you need it most.
You do not have to deal with this on your own. Download a FREE copy of our guide: Your Rights to Family and Medical Leave in New York.
Get the FREE Guide Now!
In this free guide, written by an experienced employment attorney, you will learn:
- How you can meet the eligibility requirements for family and medical leave
- When you can take paid or unpaid leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- How to apply for family and medical leave
- When you are eligible for intermittent leave or a reduced work schedule
- Your right to continued health insurance while you are on leave
- How to get your job back when your leave is over
- What to do if you are fired or denied a leave of absence
- How state and federal laws protect you from retaliation
- How to build a case for damages when your rights are violated
- Our step-by-step process to protect your rights
- How to find the best FMLA attorney for your case
- . . . and MUCH MORE!
We created this guide to empower you with important information that can help you make great decisions, avoid dumb mistakes, and reduce stress levels. Learn from our more than 30 years of experience by downloading this free guide now. There is no cost or obligation.
How to Download Your Free Guide Now
To access this valuable source of information, simply complete this form and click submit. You will receive an email from me with your free download shortly after submitting your request.
Ordering this free guide does not create an attorney-client relationship. We will never sell or trade your information to anyone.